Don't Show Off

 

Dont Show Off Cover Art

Now see I don't need to do this but I chose to, on having a intentions to make that friend look low/jealous.

What-sup this is Vishwas Acharya and Thank You so much for clicking on to my blog.

So the title say's Don't Show Off, Now why does it say like that, that we'll see in just few minutes later on.

But first I'll cover what is the context or say in what sense this title says " Don't Show Off ", in this episode. Okay, so don't rush anywhere.

The first segment is on What does show off means :

In this blog, the context of showing off is, to pretend yourself to look greater/higher in terms of value or say, to pretend yourself to look greater/higher on comparison of someone.

I think you didn't get it, Right !

Let's say for an instance, I bought a new car and I drove it to one of my jealous friends home to show him my car. Got it.

Now see I don't need to do this but I chose to, on having a intentions to make that friend look low/jealous.

Now that is what Showing Off means. Understood.

Now this segment includes why does the title says " Don't Show Off "

As we know that, at some point of stage we all have been doing this,

WHAT ??

To Show OFF, am I right ?

Now see, if we tend to show off then, the people who are seeing us showing off, will see us as a FOOL.

And also there is a quote given by BRUCE LEE which is "Showing Off is a Fool's idea of Glory"

you know what does is means to me, it means if you are living in a state of showing off, then you can never live the present and work for future. You Understand.

That's why I said Don't Show Off.

Or if you want to show off then do it, but you should do it for yourself, not to make someone look bad in-front of you.

You know what showing off will create in you, It will create an EGO. And that's not good, right.

So I hope you understood this blog, and of course I'll give a quote as always, so here it goes.

The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off 

Till than Be Yourself

If you want to listen to the audio version of this blog then here the link:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6Bvp5oeNcxVUrb60y0PRPi?si=0pjGLAC6QG671H54iOymOg

A highlight:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts