Whose Thinking Matters?

So this article is about whose thinking matters by the way I am sure that you might have guessed the topic from the title itself. Am I Right?

Okay! 

Now I am gonna tell you a short story which is related to this topic, okay! well then let's start...

As I told you earlier that I am a budding you-tuber, Right? so we all know that on YouTube we have to create videos and edit them and the content which I shoot, for that I have to go out in public and that's a very big deal, for YouTubers like mine.

The reason being I am saying this because when I shoot in public then people start staring at me like I have done some kind of crime, though I know that they stare just because they have never seen this type of thing before.

You see now because of that in my mind I'll think that what people will say or what people will think about me like I am wasting my time then I will never be able to shoot in public is just because I am so preoccupied with my mind about people's thinking. 

I hope you can relate to what I am saying, Right?

Okay.

So from the story, we can see that, A person who is worried about other people, or says they fear, what other people are thinking about him then he will never be able to complete his task, Right?

Now imagine, I am going out for a shoot and people are still staring at me but I am not thinking about those people, let's say I don't care about those people, so because of that I'll have no fear about anything and I could shoot very easily without worrying about anyone.

Are you getting what I am saying?

By the way, I have just taken video shooting for an instance, Okay! So if you are thinking that this doesn't apply to me, it's not like that. It can be applied to everyone.

From that, the QUOTE comes out like

What people think about you, it doesn't matter, What you think about Yourself is matters

but in a good way. GOT IT?

If you want to listen to this article instead of reading it, then listen to it down below: 


Comments

Popular Posts