Focus On One Thing At A Time

 


Focus…Focus…Focus… , What is Focus ? Why do we need to Focus ? How do we get Focused ? …..

Answer's of this question's you will get in this blog, so stay connected, You will find out soon !!

Whatsup this is Vishwas Acharya and Thank You so much for clicking on to my blog.

As I have mentioned the disadvantages of multitasking blog, so on continuation of that I'll be elaborating more on how to get focused.

So, First things first, What is FOCUS ?

According to Google and also me,

Focus is to give all of your attention to something, and that something could be reading, watching movies, writing, listening songs or podcast, etc.,  Got the definition.

Okay so the next question is, Why do we need to FOCUS ?

It's very simple to understand, Let's take an example for that, You are with me, Right ? 


………………….. Yes OR No ? ……………..


You See if you were not giving your focus in reading than I grabbed your attention by taking a pause, and I'm definitely sure that would have no idea about the 1st I asked you. do you ? 


….. NO !!


And if YES than that's great, That's why we need to focus, I hope you Got this, OKAY !

Now we already got the WHAT and WHY, and now moving onto the How segment of this topic.

The next question is, How do we get FOCUSED ?

So, for that what you need to do is, whenever you are reading, writing, watching movies or listening to podcast, don't do multi-tasking.

And the reason being I am not recommending you to do multi-tasking is in my blog whose title is MULTI-TASKING WILL DISTRACT YOU, OKAY !

If you will do one thing at time than you will notice that you are fully aware about the situation's and surrounding, also if you are reading or writing then this will help you so much in memorizing the theories and que's & Ans's.

You know what, you try this right now, try to remember my first two question's which I asked you and according answer's of that, I'll just wait for a seconds. 


…………………..


If you can recall it than that's great, You are focusing on one thing at a time. and if you can't recall it then try to do it again, after this BLOG get's completed,

you will get it RIGHT. OKAY !

So now we have reached the QUOTE segment, so here it is , read carefully, OKAY !

Narrow the FOCUS to change your frame and change the game. Your focus is really unlimited. The irony is that the real power comes when you narrow it

Okay so here I wrap up my blog and meet you in the next one.

Till than BE HONEST, BE HAPPY !

If you want to listen to this article instead of reading it, then listen to it down below:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/22sXPeSt7K2YVG2iW4NjYY?si=-9oeCh-VQ9CxNDurX1HZkw

A Highlight:



Comments

Popular Posts