Partiality



But the system of that school was like if you get high marks then you will sit with all other students who got high marks, otherwise you will be sent to another class.

Whatsup this is Vishwas Acharya and Thank You so much for clicking on to my blog. Well as from the title itself you already know, what's the topic of this blog, so here I'll be sharing a two incidents/stories related to partiality, also I want to share what I learned from it.

Okay, let's go…

The first time when I faced partiality was in school time, I was around 8 or 9 years old, And the reason of partiality was my skin color, actually my skin was little bit warm and dark, But before you imagine about my skin tone, just go to my Facebook account and check out the oldest picture of mine, you will know, and you will tell that this is the normal color, I mean natural color.

So on continuation of story, every time I go to school then In recess, I mean in break time some people call me Jamaican, black ( actually they call this in Guajarati which is "Kariyo" ).

And yeah here I am talking about some of my classmates not the institute/teacher, in fact they were very much supportive. Okay so, don’t misunderstand me.

So because of this I was very much depressed and sad, and at that time, this thing was hurting me. And the major problem was whenever they teased me I used to cry, but that was another push button, like let’s make him more cry.

Do you understand what I am saying !

So on one day I told my parents about this and then they came to school and talked to our principle and teachers as well, and from that day onwards no one was teasing me, but still some of them were making me partial from other students.

So the thing which I learned from this is, Never be quiet I mean if someone is teasing you or doing partiality with you, than take a stand for yourself, and fight for the good.

You know there is a saying in Guajarati which is "Bole toj Boar vechai (બોલે તોજ બોર વેચાય)".

The meaning of this is, if you speak then and then only you will sell the anything in the market. Got it.

So for the first story, this is the end.

Now moving on to the second story.

This story is from, when I was in between 10th to 12th class, and the reason of being partial was my MARKS or say GRADE. So when I was in 10th standard, there were two division of 10th class A1 and A2, and I was in A1 division.
But the system of that school was like if you get high marks then you will sit with all other students who got high marks, otherwise you will be sent to another class. So when the first test was taken of 80 marks and I got very less in that, it was around 60 % so they sent me in A2 class, where whoever got less than 70% will sit in these class, And mind you I was so much depressed when they sent me to other class. Then in the next test I got above 70% then I was shifted to A1 class, and once again when I got less than 70% they sent to A2 class.

So this happened to me every time. I mean in 10th, 11th and 12th, in all these three years they did this type of partiality. So because of that I was not getting concentrated on my studies. And yeah I also know that whatever the institute were doing was only for my benefit, but on the other hand these system impacted my mind so much, and that is the reason I never played or done workout in that period of time, which I discussed in my 12th episode.

And I was so quiet at that time and yeah I never told about this class shifting to my parents, till date. So this time, I learned that, you don't need to worry about where you are, what matters is what you do. It means people will try to pull you down but you have to stay focused on your goals, no matter what.

So this is it, for second one.
Also I wanted to tell you that don't ever do partiality to anyone, whether you are doing for a good reason or bad, at least think once about the other person, I mean how that other person will take this to himself. Okay !

And those who have been through partiality, don’t think that you are not good that's the reason why people don't accept you but think that you are more mature and unique in your own way from others, so don't take this things too seriously instead of that take this as a motivation.

I hope you understood this blog, Now it time for a QUOTE, so here it is :
The SUN and MOON shine on all without partiality
Well thank you so much for reading till now, and here I take a leave from this episode.
Till than BE STRONG & STAY LIGHT.

If you want to listen to this article instead of reading it, then listen to it down below:

A Highlight:



Comments

Popular Posts