The Attraction!

 

Cover Art

I used to sit on the stairs waiting for my crush to pass by and I could give her a smile thinking that she will be my girlfriend someday.

Whatsup this is Vishwas Acharya and Thank You so much for clicking on to my blog, And I will be sharing my story on Attraction.

So this blog is all about attraction story or say the kiddish LOVE of mine and obviously I am not taking any names.

So starting from class 7th, there I met a girl who was a year ahead than me in terms of class, that means she was in 8th standard also the lucky me, that she and I used to go to school in the same car then gradually we became friends and connected on face book and once again my damn luck that we were going in the same tuition as well. Awesome right ?

But I never told her that I liked her, so you see it was just one sided then after 3 years I changed my school and never got to meet again till date, but then I thought that there must be someone else for me, so I moved on, but honestly at that moment I thought that she'll be my love.

Funny right ! OKAY… so the next time I got that same type of feeling was in 12th grade, and this time the girl who I liked was a year younger than me so by means of that she was in 11th grade.

But this time I have made up my mind that I will definitely tell this girl about my feelings, so to tell her I first have to become friends with her right ? so for that I used to go half an hour early in school and wait on the stairs to pass by and I could give her a smile and talk casually with her, but thanks my fear I never even talked with her in person, so this story of LOVE also remains unfinished.

BUT by the time I realized that this is just an Attraction, do you want to know how I realized that, let me tell you.

Whenever I liked a girl, I was just admiring her beauty part of it but I never saw the inner side of her like how she behaves and how she talks with stranger and about her thinking and how she sees the world, I never thought about that.

And the major reason of my realization is, when I liked a girl I think that she is one and only one, but this was happening with me whenever I liked another girl.

So because of that I took a step back and thought for a while, and the answer came up that, this is just an attraction and I misunderstood it with love.

love doesn't happen by seeing beauty, It happens with the connection of souls. (not experienced by the date am uploading this, just a bookish words)

on the other hand Attraction can be with anything, whether it is living or non-living so by then I figured out the difference between Attraction & LOVE.

Okay ! so QUOTE of this episode is

There are two kinds of sparks, the one that goes off with a hitch like a match, but it burns quickly. The other is the kind that needs time, but when the flame strikes…it's eternal

By the way, this QUOTE is written by Timothy Oliveria.

Okay then, This is the end of my blog hope you learned something from this.

Till than STAY FOCUESD & KEEP HUSTLING.

If you want to listen to this article instead of reading it, then listen to it down below:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6beCWemwaRaiaZ99T1T2gq?si=AyFX8KaWQ_i1A45huYk0gQ

A Highlight:


Comments

Popular Posts