Do What You Fear From.

 

Do What You Fear From

What's up this is Vishwas Acharya and Thank You so much for clicking on my blog.

And yeah, I know that you know about the topic of this episode and I am sure that you already got the context of this episode, but you don't know what I am gonna share, right, so you got to stick around with this blog.

Okay! then let's start.

Fear! I have several different types of fear, fear of public speaking, fear of talking to the camera, fear of heights, fear of lizards… and a few more.

Now the first thing I want to make clear is, that I wasn't born with this many fears, how can I say that? if we see it scientifically, there are only and only 2 two types of fear we are born with, which is

1) fear of falling/heights

2) fear of loud sounds

Okay.

so then how do I am carrying this many fears, let me tell you, excluding these two fears everything else is just a mindset.

so I am gonna tell how I got this mindset and it converted into fear knowingly or unknowingly.

I got fear of public speaking by not speaking in public, see if you have gone in front of so many people and given a speech then you must have realized that suddenly your heartbeat goes up and start breathing heavily, the same thing happened to me, theirs is only one time I spoke in public is when I was in school and because I was an introvert and fear on top of that I gave only half of my speech.

From that day onwards I got this mindset that people will laugh at me, and will judge me, and this mindset got converted into fear. got it.

Also, this fear is a pathway to fear of talking to the camera, so I got that too.

So now if I am saying that, this all is mindset then it can be removed too, Right?

Yes, but it needs some practice and I am doing that only and I'll be sharing the same with you, okay?

so to remove my fear of talking to the camera I started making YouTube videos, and slowly-slowly I am getting comfortable with it.

similarly, with a fear of public speaking, I started meeting strangers and chatting with them, having a laugh, and eventually, this fear/ mindset will also be eliminated.

so if you have this kind of fear, try to do what I have done maybe it will help you too.

Also for fears like fear of heights try to do bungee jumping, mountain climbing, etc. which include heights, am still working on it though.

for the fear of darkness, just show your courage and turn off your room lights at night or go out for a run/walk at midnight, it might help you in removing those mindsets.

Okay! I hope you understood up until now, right?

So the last segment of the blog, which I always called a QUOTE segment, here is.

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek

If you want to listen to the audio version of it, then here it is:

Comments

Popular Posts