The Way You Talk, MATTERS!

 

The Way You Talk, MATTERS !

You see when you talk to somebody, have you ever observed your tone, tones like Happy tone, sad tone, angry tone? And behind every tone, there's an emotion that you're expressing.

But have you noticed at one point your tone gets fixed when you stop learning? The same thing happened to my friend as well.

2-3 years before he was studying, and at that time his nature was like a normal person. But after he graduated, he started thinking that now I know everything coz I earn money and other people are less intelligent than me, and he stopped learning, and now he talks like he is some kind of God or something and we must listen to him only, so as we see he got trapped in the ego thing, you know. And the saddest part is that we can see this change in him but he cannot.

And now when I meet him, every word he says is in an angry and frustrated tone. And I noticed that no matter who he's talking to, the tone remains the same, and because of that some people get offended and feel bad as well.

You know I tried giving him good books to read, but he read a few pages and then he stopped. And now I don't think I can help him anymore cause whenever I meet him, he gives a negative vibe, and I don't prefer this vibe near me, so now I took a little bit of distance from him. 

So this blog is especially for those who think that they know everything.

See we are human beings, not a robot, so we cannot store all the information in our brains that are out there in the world, so how can you think that, you know everything?

See when you stop learning, you lose a lot of good people in your life, cause that changes your nature, the way you talk and everything.

Let's say when I talk to somebody in an angry tone and that somebody is your grandma, then how'd you feel? You'll feel offended right? Cause there'll be no respect in my speech.

Hence you'll stay away from me. So now you think why the way you talk matters… 

" When you think you know everything, that's where the destruction begins "

If you want to listen to this article instead of reading it, then listen to it down below:


Comments

Popular Posts