Comparing vs Finding

What's up once again this is Vishwas Acharya back to the blog and my greetings as always Thank You So Much for clicking on this blog.

This blog is on a most popular topic, which almost every person is doing and the remaining tini tiny community get away from that and make their own way, which every person should do according to me.

Let's not make you wait anymore, the topic is COMPARING vs FINDING. Didn’t get it, right?

let's make it simple, Now you must have a question that what I am comparing and what I am finding, there is no relation in it, Right?

here, the context of these two words is on ourselves, which means comparing ourselves vs finding ourselves. Now, what does that actually mean,

but before that let me clear one thing I am not a philosopher or anything like that, I am just sharing, what I have experienced and what's my take on that, Okay! Great.

Firstly the comparing side.

As we have seen that when we are in school, college, or in any sort of profession comparing is always a part of that,

for an instance, if one family has two children and both are of the same age, same school, and same class, but one of the children gets 80% in an exam and the second one gets 60% then there is no doubt that people will tell the second child that looks at your brothers % and looks at yours, they are comparing those two children and because of that, the second one will think that I have to become like my brother.

So the second child will be a copied personality of his brother, are you getting what I am saying. Now, what about his own personality, his own identity, that he has lost, Right!

What if he finds another successful person and tries to copy it, still in his mind he is comparing himself with others.

Now, Let's see the Finding side.

What if that second child had thought why do I have to become like my brother, why do I have to get the same % as him, I don’t need to, I got what I have worked for.

What if that 1st child is not good in sports but the second one is. Both of them are good at what they are liking for, so there should be no comparisons. Are you getting what I am saying?

Everyone should do and work for what they love to do, if you are doing what you love then you will never think about comparison and that’s it that’s what we are finding.

Finding ourselves, we have that unique talent that no one else has in it. We have to find that.

Now how you will find that talent.

So the best way to find our talent is to try everything or say try every type of profession and see which one you find interesting. Got it.

But remember one thing if you will work hard for your desire or ambition then you definitely will get success in it.

So as I promised, the QUOTE of this episode is

If you COMPARE yourself with someone than you won't FIND yourself Vice Versa If you FIND yourself than you won't COMPARE

Simple Right?

Great!

Here's the audio version:

Comments

Popular Posts